This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the web site https://www.pisa-e.com, owned by PRODUCTOS DE INSTRUMENTACIÓN, S.A. (hereinafter, PISA).
Browsing the PISA website confers the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by PISA, in which case it will proceed to its publication and notice as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read carefully in case you wish to access and use the information and services offered from information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to PISA or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and PISA may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
PISA , in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is:
PRODUCTOS DE INSTRUMENTACIÓN, S.A.
Its CIF is: A28687259
Its registered office is at: C/ MONTEJO 11, NAVE 9 - 28021 - MADRID
Registration Data in the Mercantile Registry: Volume 6520, Section 3ª Companies Book. Sheet 11, page 55224 Inscription 1ª of the Mercantile Registry of Madrid.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
All notifications and communications between the users and PISA will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, PISA may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all information provided to PISA and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of PISA and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of PISA or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which PISA provides its services.
- Attempting to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of PISA or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of PISA's or third parties' information.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to PISA, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood to be transferred to the user.
In short, users who accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that authorized private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of PISA, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between PISA and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by PISA of its contents or services.
PISA is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing the access to all access to all contents, nor their completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor their suitability or usefulness for any particular purpose,
correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
PISA excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, PISA is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, PISA disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered on this website. PISA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. PISA is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT THAT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLICIT NATURE ARE CARRIED OUT
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to PISA duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, provisions and laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official formally published in the official gazettes of the public administrations, which constitute the only the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content.
The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal guide with no purpose of legal validity.
The present conditions shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used shall be Spanish.