Our Commitment to quality
We are a company dedicated to the commercialization of materials for the assembly of instruments and high pressure technology and destined for the energy, petrochemical, naval and R + D + i centers, located in C / Montejo 11, Nave 9 Madrid, in Its desire to achieve higher quality in the performance of the services it provides, has decided to implement a Quality Management System based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015 Standard, according to the purpose and context of the organization and in line with its strategic direction.
For this, the Directorate of Instrumentation Products S. A. establishes the following commitments:
- Satisfy our clients by offering them personalized attention to their needs, efficiency and guarantee of results in the different actions and agility and commitment in the execution deadlines of the agreed works.
- Have a staff of professionals, in continuous training, aware of the importance of doing their job well.
- Know and ensure compliance with all legal requirements and any other requirement that the organization subscribes.
- Continuously improve the quality of our services.
- Provide adequate training to our workers to encourage their active participation in the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Periodically establish Quality Objectives by monitoring them.
- Improve the stock.
The Management ensures that this Quality Policy will be maintained, understood and periodically reviewed, communicated to all employees and made available to all interested parties.
Approved by Management in Madrid on March 1, 2018.