Corode offers you a complete range of plastic filter units that can be used in corrosive and chemical process fluids.
The FIL..M is constructed with a PP filter housing, finished in 316 stainless steel. Liquids only come into contact with the selected plastic.
This makes the filter unit suitable for filtering and degreasing liquids with chemical, corrosive and caustic properties or other industrial liquids.
- Filter housing in PP or PVDF: 10 '', 20 '', 30 ''
- 316 stainless steel metal parts
- Equipped with Corode seal pumps
- PP filter housing: the maximum liquid temperature in the case of PP is 65ºC. EPDM or Viton gasket
- PVDF filterhuis: the maximum liquid temperature in the case of PVDF is 90ºC. EPDM or Viton gasket
- Interchangeable filter media (cartridges, filter paper, filter bag, microfiber).
- Thermal overload switch
- Air purge / release valve
- Pressure gauge
- Pressure measurement
- Dry run protection - to protect the pump.
- Plastic hand pump: to pump the liquid to the pump head.
- Wheels: to facilitate the movement of the filter unit.
- PP pre-coating tank: 10 ”xØ225 (10 liters), 20” xØ225 (20 liters), 10 ”xØ310 (18 liters) and 20” xØ310 (36 liters). The selection of the precoat tank depends on the size of the filter housing.
To download the "catalog" click on the product link, or on the image.