Corode offers you a full range of plastic filter units that can be used in corrosive and chemical process fluids.
CF..M filter pumps are constructed with a PP or PVDF filter housing, with a 316 stainless steel finish. Liquids only come into contact with the selected plastic.
This makes filter pumps suitable for filtering and degreasing liquids with chemical, corrosive and caustic properties, or other industrial liquids.
- Filter housing in PP or PVDF: 10 '', 20 '', 30 ''
- 316 stainless steel hardware.
- Equipped with a Corode magnetic drive pump.
- PP filter housing: the maximum liquid temperature in the case of PP is 65ºC. EPDM or Viton gasket.
- PVDF filterhuis: the maximum liquid temperature in the case of PVDF is 90ºC. EPDM or Viton gasket.
- Interchangeable filter media (cartridges, filter paper, filter bag, microfiber).
- Thermal overload protection
- Air purge / release valve
- Pressure gauge
- Suction strainer
- Dry-running protection: to prevent the pump from running dry.
- Plastic manual priming pump: to pump the liquid to the pump head.
- Wheels: to facilitate the movement of the filter unit.
- PP pre-coating tank: 10 ”xØ225 (10 liters), 20” xØ225 (20 liters), 10 ”xØ310 (18 liters) and 20” xØ310 (36 liters).
To download the "catalog" click on the product link, or on the image.